Additional Benefits of using Rains-Flo Sealing Systems
- Rains-Flo Sealing Systems can seal around a grooved shaft/sleeve. Since Rains-Flo’s "GFM" is flowable, it will conform to any irregularities in the packing area creating the best possible seal.
- Rains-Flo, if over-tightened, will simply release excessive lubricants instead of grooving the shaft/sleeve like braided packing.
- Rains-Flo Sealing Systems will allow the user to schedule maintenance.
- Controlled sealing performance throughout the life of the Sealing System.
- Rains-Flo has an installation video, which clearly illustrates the proper way to install a Sealing System. Rains-Flo also provides a color-coded Ring Placement Diagram, Installation Tips and Maintenance Tips Memos, which describe the proper installation.
- Customer Service – Toll Free 1-877-572-5228 or (303)935-4209 Fax (303)935-9383
Engineered Sealing Benefits
- Proper activation is assured at the base of the stuffing box where pressure and contamination control is most critical to performance.
- Unique mechanical and material structure close to the gland nose inhibits the sleeve scoring so common with conventional packings.
- GFM Packings take the wear – thereby extending shaft/sleeve life. Through "Add-A-Ring Maintenance", packing wear is accommodated and sealing control is maintained.
- Where flushing and lantern rings are required to minimize pumpage entry into the stuffing box, Rains-Flo Sealing Systems provide the lowest leakage. Hence, flush is better utilized and directed to accomplish its intended purpose.